top of page
Free shipping to Austria from € 70.00
Medi Gel
  • Medi Gel

    SKU: 80050

    Gel for skin soothing for blemished skin, against pimples, redness and irritations.


    Available in two sizes: 5 ml and 50 ml

    • effect

      The Medi Gel is a special product that is used for skin irritation, redness, couperose or acne as well as for  Herpes is used effectively. It is ideal as a disinfectant.


    • use

      Apply to the cleansed affected skin area with washed hands. Work in for 1-5 minutes and allow to dry. Then maintain as usual.

      Important: only apply and do not massage in.

    • Ingredients

      Medi Gel  consists of ultrapure water with a share of 99.7%. The remaining 0.3% is the active ingredient  NaClO, which is obtained through electrolysis. 

      The shelf life is limited as all of our products are fresh and made with natural ingredients  will. Please pay attention to the expiry date. Medi Clear is only stable for 3 months after first opening.

    • return

      Possible within 14 days

    PriceFrom €12.00
    VAT Included |
    bottom of page